Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· Directory
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Search
· Sox_Admin
· Statistics
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account

Sarbox Compliance
The appropriately named Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Toolkit includes a whole range of materials specifically put together to both introduce, and take you through this most important of legislation.

For detailed information see the toolkit's own website: Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance

SOX Act and Security
As security is such a major theme on the Act, many organizations are using the international ISO standards. The ISO 27001 Portal outlines these. A copy of the standards, and security policies, can be obtained via the ISO 17799 Toolkit.

The SOX email storage requirements can be fulfilled using the GFI MailArchiver

SOX Advertisers

Sarbanes What?
Our server logs indicate some interesting mis-spellings: Sarbannes Oxley, Sorbane Oxley, Sarbanne Oxley, Sarbaines Oxley, Sarbanesoxley, Sorbanes Oxley, Sabanes Oxley, Sarbane Oxley, and Sarbanes Oaxley, to name but a few!

Sarbanes-Oxley Act Forum: Forums

The Sarbanes Oxley Act :: View topic - Hi all
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Hi all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sarbanes Oxley Act Forum Index -> Other Legislation & Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarksBradshaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Hi all Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

My name is Marks Bradshaw, a very new guy introducing here. I am very glad to find this forum. I can not get any introduction thread but I like this place is suitable to introduce about me so I came here. I am very happy to become a member of this forum. I hope you all will be co-operate me.

Thanks a lot.
Marks Bradshaw
View users profile
kymike
SoxGuru
SoxGuru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.

The search function is your friend here as many topics have been brought up and discussed in the past.

If you can't find the answer to your questions, please ask and we will do our best to help you out.
View users profile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Sarbanes Oxley Act Forum Index -> Other Legislation & Issues All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: