Can external auditors audit deeply IT_and_amp;Telecom Projects 204

• Hi all,
    I am a Quality Analyst and my company is in Testing phase. The auditors are auditing projects deeply. I thought that SOX focuses just in process.
    Can someone explain more, please?
    Thanks in advance.
    Gonzalo A.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• External auditors will typically dive in deep within the organization so as to develop a well-founded opinion based on the controls being tested.
    For the most part, this is okay. Usually, the engagements have some sort of written confidentiality agreement that prevents them from ever sharing any information about the organization. Consider them as working AS management, and nothing more.
    So long as they are not physically touching machines or diving into software themselves to gather information, then you shouldn’t have much to worry about.

• External auditors will typically dive in deep within the organization so as to develop a well-founded opinion based on the controls being tested.
    For the most part, this is okay. Usually, the engagements have some sort of written confidentiality agreement that prevents them from ever sharing any information about the organization. Consider them as working AS management, and nothing more.
    So long as they are not physically touching machines or diving into software themselves to gather information, then you shouldn’t have much to worry about.