Looking for SOX assignment 209

• Hi every body,%0AI am a CPA with solid professional experience in performing financial, operational and compliance audits in accordance with the annual audit plan and provisions of Sarbanes Oxley Act, assessing internal controls as per COSO integrated frame work, risk assessment, financial statement review and analysis, project management and management reporting. I possess very strong analytical and reporting and leadership skills in a multi-cost/multi-task environment. I am well-organized and resourceful problem solver and possess excellent computer and communication skills. I work well with competing priorities and meet the deadline demands. Further I am a hard working and well-motivated individual. I look forward to bringing my skills and experience to your organization.%0ARight now I am working on a temporary audit assignment with Great West Life Insurance Company in Toronto and I am interested to relocate by myself to the place of posting. In view of my professional standing and as a Canadian, I can work in USA with TN Status. I passed Uniform CPA Final Examination from Delaware State. I am willing to travel up to 80% of the job assignment.%0AI am forwarding my resume in a word format with this letter. With regard to my salary, I am flexible, open and negotiable. If my qualifications are of interest to you, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally at your convenience to further explore the career opportunity at your organization. If you require any information in this regard, please e-mail me to rajkanduk_at_yahoo.com or at present you can reach me at 416-367-9652%0AThank you very much for considering my application.%0AYours truly,%0ARaju K%0Arajkanduk_at_yahoo.com