Sarbanes Documentation Management Software Packages 331

• Hi All,
    I was wondering if you could all point me to some SOX documentation management software packages. Ideally I’d like to be able to easily organize my processes, controls, supporting documentation, etc. and be able to run reports, and document testing performed as the year goes on. This would also be how I would track controls being remediated, action plans, etc.
    I’ve seen and used the Risk Navigator product from Paisley. I just wanted to see what other alternatives there are in the marketplace.
    Thanks.

• There is some some software in the market.
    Deloitte’s Risk and Control Tracking System
    Handysoft’s SOXA Accelerator
    IDS Scheer’s ARIS
    I think any tool would do as long as you can manage versions of narratives and CAFs.

• There is also a Forrester report on SOX software:

Expensive to buy and I haven’t seen the report yet, but they’re normally good value.
    ISACA did a review in their most recent but one journal as well, not sure if you can get the article from their website or not.

• Hi there,
    This is an idea I had too: ’ organize processes, controls, supporting documentation, etc. and be able to run reports, and document testing performed as the year goes on…’
    Anyone knows about an application that might be integrated with common ERP systems: SAP, Oracle or others?
    Thanks a lot