Sarbanes Oxley Financial Analyst- job opportunity 425

• My name is Tiffany Norman with Russ Hadick and Associates. We are a 23 year old search and recruiting firm located in Southwestern Ohio. Our firm finds people for full time jobs, where it costs you nothing. We do not mass mail resumes and only send resumes to companies that you give us the ok for.
    I have a Financial Analyst position available with one of our key clients. They are located in Ohio. Our client wants someone who can implement a system for ongoing compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 requirements regarding internal controls. Our jobs are real, so you must have great communication skills, Green Card or US Citizen, and willing to relocate.
    So if you are that type of person who is open to finding ways to better their current job situation, advance your career and salary, then please send a Word version of your resume to tnorman_at_rharecruiters.com and how and when would be the best time to contact you.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Warmest Regards,
    Tiffany Norman
    Recruiter
    Russ Hadick and Associates
    tnorman_at_rharecruiters.com

• My name is Tiffany Norman with Russ Hadick and Associates. We are a 23 year old search and recruiting firm located in Southwestern Ohio. Our firm finds people for full time jobs, where it costs you nothing. We do not mass mail resumes and only send resumes to companies that you give us the ok for.
    I have a Financial Analyst position available with one of our key clients. They are located in Ohio. Our client wants someone who can implement a system for ongoing compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 requirements regarding internal controls. Our jobs are real, so you must have great communication skills, Green Card or US Citizen, and willing to relocate.
    So if you are that type of person who is open to finding ways to better their current job situation, advance your career and salary, then please send a Word version of your resume to tnorman_at_rharecruiters.com and how and when would be the best time to contact you.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Warmest Regards,
    Tiffany Norman
    Recruiter
    Russ Hadick and Associates
    tnorman_at_rharecruiters.com
    Hi. Tiffany Norman,
    I am a practicing senior Indian chartered accountant in professional practice and a qualified information systems auditor. I have already handled two SOX documentation assignments in India. I am India based and currently immediately available to take up SOX assignments, provided work permit and visa recommendation can be arranged. I have experience in RDBMS, ERP environments and long experience in Internal Audit.
    If interested please send e-mail to p_kannanassociates_at_yahoo.co.in or pkan_at_rediffmail.com.
    Regards,
    P.Kannan