Experienced Sarbanes-Oxley Professional Available 449

• I am currently working as a SOX Consultant for a Bank in New York City where my responsibilities include defining and documenting departmental procedures and controls, process mappings, document management, and Risk Analysis.
    I am fluent in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project.
    I have a technology background, and my past work experience includes Software Development, Project Management, Technical Writing, and Sales Engineering.
    I am available for contract work or full time employment, and I am willing to relocate.
    631-374-9458
    greg_at_joedigitalphoto.com
    Resume[/url][/url]

• Please call or email me. I am an executive recruiter, working with major broker dealer, looking for an experienced and highly qualifed IT audit professional.
    Anne O’Brien
    AE Feldman Associates
    anneobrien_at_execrecruiter.com
    516 719 7900

• We operate a dedicated Controls and Compliance practice with experienced auditors working at client locations. We could fulfil the requirements. You may call : 732-688-3802

• Greg, I have a similair background to yours from development to sales engineering. I am wondering how you were able to move to SOX compliance?