Senior Auditor/Banking background Job Opp. (SOX a plus) 586
dgershman last edited by
A successful , growing and energized professional services consulting organization is searching for a senior auditor with banking background to join their fast growing team.
This a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the consulting/solutions environment but more than anything else wants that work/life balance which is difficult to find in other consulting organizations. It could also be someone from the private sector who is looking for faster career advancement and to make more money.
Protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- Enhancing auditing staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced staff team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation. This includes the review and testing of the control aspects of the corporate banking environment such as consumer banking, business banking, accounts payable, human resources, commercial real estate, Bank Secrecy Act, consumer lending, and loan operations etc…
- Verifying assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completing audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraising adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintaining internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures
- Bachelors Degree
- 4 years of auditing experience
- 2 years in a banking or financial services environment
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley, section 404
** Salary is communserate with exp.** bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity as well as other auditing opportunities please send your resume to dgershman_at_jmlgroupltd.com