SOX/HIPAA Compliance Manager position in Jacksonville, FL 668

• Hello All:
    My name is Jessica Hurff and I am the Recruiting Manager at Hurff-Webb, Inc. We are a technical staffing firm based in Jacksonville, FL. We are currently searching for a contract to perm. Compliance Manager for a large insurance company located in Jacksonville, FL.
    The requirements and the job description are below:
    Required Skills: HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley Audit experience; Project Management; MS Office Suite; Communication Skills; Problem Solving Skills; Ability to manage a small staff
    Hurff-Webb is currently looking for an IT Compliance Manager to work with one of our large clients in Jacksonville, FL. The main responsibility of this position is to work under the direction of the corporate office to assure that our client is meeting all of its responsibilities regarding security, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Ideal candidate will be detail oriented and able to communicate with various levels of management. Strong project management experience is desired.
    This is a contract-to-perm position. The starting salary for this position is USD70 - USD75k upon a roll to perm. The rate paid during the contract portion is USD30 per hour. You will be eligible for a great benefits plan.
    If you are interested please contact me via phone at 904-861-2366 or send me an email at jessica.hurff_at_hurff-webb.com.