S-Ox opportunity in Belgium for multinational company 952

• I have an opening for a Full-Time/Perm S-Ox professional with experience in internal controls in the European headquarters of a Fortune 500 company. Opening is called ‘Business Practices Analyst’ Candidates should have SOX experience and familiar with documentation, testing, and remediation, gaps/deficiencies etc.
    Responsibilities:
    The Business Practices Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support to the Manager of Business Practices in the ongoing process of Company’s compliance with Sections 302 and 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. The Business Practices Analyst also assists the Manager with design and implementation of enhanced process and systems utilization; and promotion of internal controls. In addition, the Business Practices Analyst helps develop initiatives for further automation, streamlining and standardization of financial reporting practices. The Business Practices Analyst participates on acquisition integrations for the purpose of assisting with timely and effective conversion of acquired companies onto Company’s S-Ox compliance process and systems. There will be interaction with CFO, Controller, Internal Audit and External Audit regarding compliance matters. Limited travel to field locations across Europe (UK, Germany, Poland, Italy, Czech, etc).
    Qualifications:
    Years of Related Professional Experience: approx 3 years
    Experienced in financial and/or internal control matters involving any component of an entity’s financial reporting infrastructure (i.e. revenue cycle, purchasing cycle, etc).
    Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
    Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
    Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
    Works well under stress with the ability to deliver on time
    Excellent written and verbal communication skills
    Fluent English is a must.
    If you’re interested in the opening, you can contact me at sox-in-belgium_at_hotmail.com.