IT Auditor Project Manager 960

• NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EMAIL ME YOUR RESUME TO ME AT Cindy_at_AtlanticResource.com
    This is a contract until November 2005
    The client is looking for a IT Audit/Project Manager. This position will require thorough knowledge of Information Systems controls, including security, change management, problem management, and business continuity, knowledge of SAP, MAINFRAME and Financial controls desired, understanding of relevant regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SARBOX), and their application to IS,SARBOX in the IT environment in regards to General Comp Controls, experience in planning/testing/executing controls within the General Comp Controls discipline, experience documenting audit work papers in regards to planning/testing/executing of control plans, experience in project management/leadership in facilitating the planning/testing/executing of controls, Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance or related field with a CISA preferred, strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to convey information and direction clearly to both internal and external contacts, highly developed written, verbal, and presentation skills, ability to tactfully, independently and persuasively provide senior levels of management with critical and sensitive feedback, and strong analytical and organizational skills. The client also desires proficiency in conflict negotiation/resolution and advanced problem solving skills. Candidates must be able to pass a credit/background/drug test and work in a smoking environment.
    View all my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org