SOX and Accounting Professionals Wanted Nationwide 1098

• The Siegfried Group is currently hiring accounting professionals with at least 2 years of public accounting experience or a minimum of 4 years of private industry experience. Located in 26 cities across the country, The Siegfried Group offers services very similar to what the Big 4’s consulting groups did back in the 1990’s before all of the independence issues arose and forced the Big 4 to spin off their consulting practices: due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, process and system integrations, specialty projects, and Sarbanes-Oxley.

The Siegfried Group is a very unique place with a culture all its own, that truly believes in ‘work-life balance.’ My tenure at The Siegfried Group has been a thoroughly gratifying experience as we live true to our core values of being FAIR, having FUN and creating STAKEHOLDER VALUE. Effort is directly rewarded with an excellent salary and bonuses that are paid several times a year. Other benefits include an annual retreat in Vegas, a holiday party in Chicago, New York City or San Francisco and other activities.

I welcome the opportunity to discuss our firm in greater detail and the many employment opportunities available. Also, please feel free to pass this along to colleagues/friends who may be interested.
    Should you wish to explore this opportunity further or if you have any questions, please contact me via email at jhefferin_at_siegfriedgroup.com.
    ** We are hiring nationwide. The Siegfried Group now has offices in: Atlanta, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Irvine (CA), Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Short Hills (NJ), Stamford, Tampa, Washington D.C., and Wilmington (DE) **

• An email was sent to you.
    Thanks for the information