IT Auditor SOx London Based Contract up to GBP550 per day. 1140

• Hi there, I am currently recruiting for an IT auditor, details as below. It is based in central London, is due to last 3 months with a pay rate of up to GBP550 per day. If you are interested or would like any further details please email me at rmldirect_at_resource-management.co.uk
    one of the world’s largest insurers, is currently looking for an IT Auditor to provide support to their Sarbanes Oxley team in the implementation of the SOx ITGC Approach and related guidance.
    You will provide regional challenge and oversight through central monitoring and quality assurance of regional ITGC deliverables, identifying and escalating risks that may compromise SOx ITGC compliance and ensuring that SOx ITGC deliverables are accurately reflected in Risk Navigator.
    You will be able to act as a hands on IT audit resource, implementing the guidance and provide input to the development of the Sarbanes Oxley ITGC implementation approach.
    You will be an IT Auditor with proven experience of interpreting and meeting ITGC and related Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements. The ability to work with regional implementation teams at all levels including hands on compliance activities. Familiarity with SOx end user computing requirements would also be advantageous.
    All applicants should possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work as part of a team as well as providing support to others.
    Any questions just drop me an email.
    Thanks
    Jon