I Neeeed Help..Plz.. Urgent 1229

• hi, evry body…
    can you help mr to solve this case ?
    i will be very happy if i get urgent help…
    would know about the complications caused by some thing called the USA Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. They specifically wondered about the requirements of a newly created Board called the PCAOB. You asked to tackle the following:
    1- Briefly explain the main parts of Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002 that affect the external audit profession, and explain how it affects the profession.
    2- Briefly explain how the Act affects the internal audit profession. Specifically, explain what section 404 is all about and its implications for international companies such those listed in DIFX.
    3- Does the Act change the responsibility of top management towards financial reporting?
    4- Does the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 have any impact in the auditing profession in the UAE? Specifically, explain the implications of the Act for international companies such those listed in DIFX.
    This case has to be completed on an individual basis.
    Due date: December 17, 2005.
    Hint: Start your investigation by reading the executive summary of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 in the following site:
    csbs.org/government/legislative/misc/2002_sarbanes-oxley_summary.htm
    also you can use this link :-
    pcaobus.org/About_the_PCAOB/Sarbanes_Oxley_Act_of_2002.pdf

• This discussion forum is used by hardworking, and often overworked, professionals to help each other out dealing with the complex practical issues and strains put on their companies and clients by complying with a major piece of legislation.
    It is NOT somewhere where lazy students can ask someone to do their overdue homework for them.
    If you want help try and demonstrate (through more specific and insightful questioning) that you’ve actually done some work. Don’t just paste in the question and expect it to be done for you.

• Well said Denis. Thread locked.