Seeking SOX Compliance Analysts in SF Bay Area 1470
mchoo last edited by
Safeway’s Information Technology Department is seeing an IT Compliance Analyst and IT Regulatory Analyst.
Location: Walnut Creek or Pleasanton, California
Pay rate: USD70,000
Ideal candidate: A junior staff member from the Big Four who has done SOX Auditing for IT Organizations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- During audits, provide coordination between IT functional areas and Internal and/or External Auditors.
- Represent ITs interests during Audits to minimize impact on IT activities and eliminate duplication of work.
- Analyze audit data from Auditors, question/address any issues identified by auditors, and summarize audit findings for management.
- Performance of continuous self-assessment of IT compliance, including documentation, validation and testing of compliance requirements.
- Coordination of IT remediation activities including post-remediation assessment.
- Participation in new or enhancement development projects to evaluate the applicability of compliance regulations, providing guidance to project team and assessing the completed project for compliance.
- Participation in the design, development and execution of compliance training and awareness programs.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience is required. Degree fields preferred include Audit and Information Technology.
- Applicable enterprise Information Technology experience, specifically the ability to understand IT Systems and Infrastructure, as well as IT workflow is a requirement.
- IT audit, regulatory compliance, Information Security, or Risk Management experience is required.
- Experience with compliance regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley and/or HIPPA required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment and handling multiple projects at once.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in one-on-one situations as well as with groups.
- Excellent people skills are a must.
Please submit resumes to michelle.choo_at_safeway.com.