SOX Testing Toolkit 1524

• Because we enjoy the challenge we have removed our testing manager who has failed to perform and this is our first year of comliance (7 months to go.). This was because the framework for providing the evidence to support our conclusion was none existence and at best haphazard. In the same way that you can purchase internal audit toolkits to establish a solid framework within which to manage an audit function I wondered if anyone knew of a similar toolkit for SOX testing that provides a framework of templates, etc that can then be adapted to suit the business you are in? I am not talking of monitoring/reporting software but a database of audit programmes, etc. that together will stand to form a solid, defendable testing approach.

• I wondered if anyone knew of a similar toolkit for SOX testing that provides a framework of templates, etc that can then be adapted to suit the business you are in?
    Yes.
    I would be happy to discuss offline. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to me at jmaleckar_at_soxblox.com
    Best regards.
    John