SOX PMO Lead looking for a position/contract. 1965

• Hello Friends,
    I have been forced to move on from my present SOX PMO lead position. Therefore, here I am looking for a SOX PMO/Internal Audit position/contracts. Below, I have detailed my my career synopsis succinctly:
    ‘Big 4 consultant (CPA, CISA and FCA) with broad experience (over 19 years) in ERM, finance, tax, audit(both independent and internal and including IT), ERP implementations and maintenance. A complete accountant, possessing discreteness of an auditor and business, operational and financial acumen of an analyst, nurtured through a very rich and extensive international experience of 19 years with the big four and fortune 500 companies. SOX, COBIT and Basel II Expert. More than average GAAP, GAAS and International Accounting Standards (IASB) proficiency. Hands on experience in Consolidation, SEC Reporting and Tax declarations. Enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills and sound business judgment as a business owner.’
    Looking forward to hear from you. My e-mail address is aafarif_at_yahoo.com.
    Thank you.
    Ciao.

• Hello Team
    Just an update. I did get contract offers but I declined them mainly because of rates. The rates have come down drastically. I was getting a rate much lower than fractionalizing my annual salary. Therefore, I went on taking interviews all over the country to get placed as an Internal Control Lead in most cases. I am awaiting and still taking interviews.
    Well the bottomline, either the SOX market is on a decline or there is a post 10K hibernation until spring. Your thoughts folks.
    Well, I am still in the market. So please keep me posted.
    Ciao.