IT Audit- SOX- Project Management 2208

• Hello Everyone,
    I have the following contract position in the Richmond, VA area. If you are interested, please reply with your resume attached. I will follow up with you to discuss more. Please note: Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug test as well as be in the Richmond, VA on site. This project has a good possibility of being extended up to 12 months, however will be based on job performance on contract and experience level.

Project Manager - IT Audit - (US-VA-Richmond)
    Compensation: USD40.00 - USD68.00 / Hour
    To apply, please send your resume to Cindy_at_AtlanticResource.com with PMAudit in the subject line. This is a contract for 2 months.
    My client is a looking for candidates with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Accepted Privacy Principle and working with IT General Controls. This position will define and document controls for handling electronic and hardcopy privacy data. This position requires a thorough knowledge of IT General Controls for Security, Change Management, Development and Implementation, Operations, Networks Incident management, and Disaster Recovery/Business continuity. Candidates should have a understanding of IT requirements associated with regulatory and legal requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Privacy, as well as their application to IS, a knowledge of Generally Accepted Privacy Principles, Experience in designing, documenting, testing and evaluating controls within the IT General Controls discipline, in project management, leadership, conflict negotiation/resolution and advanced problem solving with excellent communication/presentation skills
    My client is a looking for candidates with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Accepted Privacy Principle and working with IT General Controls for Security, Change Management, Development and Implementation, Operations, Networks Incident management, Disaster Recovery/Business continuity, regulatory and legal IT requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Privacy along with a strong project management background. Candidates MUST also have: Strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to tactfully, independently and persuasively provide senior levels of management with critical and sensitive data and feedback, strong analytical and organizational skills. Candidates that has a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Accounting and/or CISA certification or equivalent information systems auditing and /or security certification along with a knowledge of SAP, MAINFRAME is a plus.
    View this and all of my jobs as well as sign up for my jobs mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org