UK / Scandinavia Conferences? 539

• Anyone knows of any conferences and/or training planned in UK/Scandinavia?
    I know of one ( Ernst and Young - ey.com/GLOBAL/content.nsf/Norway/Oslo_-_SOA-light__konsekvenser_og_muligheter ) but it’s only a breakfast meeting, and don’t think it would be worth spending resources on as I am not situated in or close to Oslo.

• Hello,
    I’m currently inviting speakers to share S-OX experiences at MIS Training’s ‘S-OX Summit’, 7th and 8th Dec 05, London, UK.
    If you are currently managing S-OX projects and have implementation experience that you would be willing to share with an audience of internal, external, IT auditors, infosec and compliance peers, then please get in touch now. shook_at_mistiemea.com.
    MIS Training organises training, symposia and conferences in audit, IT audit, information security, compliance related areas. www.mistiemea.com.
    The summit is an information sharing, benchmarking event with live case S-OX implementations from companies based across EMEA.
    Thanks, and I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
    Best regards,
    Sara Hook
    Conference Producer
    MIS Training EMEA
    shook_at_mistiemea.com
    Tel: 44 (0)20 779 7200

• Hello,
    I’m currently inviting speakers to share S-OX experiences at MIS Training’s ‘S-OX Summit’, 7th and 8th Dec 05, London, UK.
    If you are currently managing S-OX projects and have implementation experience that you would be willing to share with an audience of internal, external, IT auditors, infosec and compliance peers, then please get in touch now. shook_at_mistiemea.com.
    MIS Training organises training, symposia and conferences in audit, IT audit, information security, compliance related areas. The summit is an information sharing, benchmarking event with live case S-OX implementations from companies based across EMEA.
    Thanks, and I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
    Best regards,
    Sara Hook
    Conference Producer
    MIS Training EMEA
    Tel: 44 (0)20 779 7200