SOX ProManager Contract Available in the UK GBP525 per day 1195

• Hi there, I am currently recruiting for an SOX Prject Manager details as below. It is based in Bristol (South West England) and is due to last 10 months with a pay rate of up to GBP525 per day. If you are interested or would like any further details please email me at rmldirect_at_resource-management.co.uk
    My client, one of the worlds leading blue chip financial services organisations, currently have a long term contract opportunity for an experienced and astute project manager to work on their ongoing Sarbanes Oxley projects.
    Leading a team of 6-10 direct reports you will ensure all processes and controls are captured and documented, control gaps closed and ongoing SOX responsibilities are developed and deployed within the business
    Planning and managing internal and external resources to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget you will be able to report to appropriate stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
    A proven track record of delivering complex, high value SOX projects from within insurance organisations is essential. All candidates should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team of project managers.
    Any questions then please just drop me an email