Manual Entry on SAP 2095

• Manual Entries on SAP
    Does anyone know any report on SAP that list all manual entries on General Ledger? Should I use the document type (like SA, AB, KR) to restrict the list?
    Thanks in advance.

• Are you looking at entries generated through manual posting mechanisms. Almost all transaction codes result in entries getting posted to GLs. I guess you are looking for entries of Journal Voucher in nature being posted.
    I guess you can use the T-code, fb03, go to document list. Run the list for the period, ad the document posted by field and transaction code field to the layout. This should give u the desired result

• Thanks for your reply, NC.
    What I exactly mean is that we have decentralized journal posting. So, senior manager should approve all manual journal entries.
    For this reason, what I need is more restrict than t-code fb03. The sample must consider only manual entries, in order to list entries that came from interfaces with SD, MM or HR modules.
    I am looking for a detailed description of documents type, like SA, that refers only to manual journal posting to GL. With this description, I may be able to filter the report by manual entries, account and user.
    I hope I can find a solution.

• SAP also has park and post functionality. So you can configure it such that a manual journal can be raised but is not booked until it has been approved.

• Thanks for your reply, NC.
    I am looking for a detailed description of documents type, like SA, that refers only to manual journal posting to GL. With this description, I may be able to filter the report by manual entries, account and user.
    I hope I can find a solution.
    Going by the document type is quite misleading, as manual adjustment to say assets will have a different document type, but still would have been manually posted. like i had mentioned earlier, the T-code Fb03 is more than sufficient. After executing FB03, you need to click the ‘Document list’ button on the top left, once into that screen you need to input the required parameters like company code, date range etc, and run the report. Modify the layout selection to include user name and Transaction Code used. Identify the documents posted manually based on the Transaction code.
    This would certainly give you the desired result.
    cheers