BOOKS-HELP 1571

• hey. i need to find more info on other laws in other countries similar to the sox act. i found some laws in the netherlands, canada, belgium, france, and other places but can’t find info on them. anyone know where ican get help?

• hey. i need to find more info on other laws in other countries similar to the sox act. i found some laws in the netherlands, canada, belgium, france, and other places but can’t find info on them. anyone know where ican get help?
    Hi Tilasm.
    At the following link you find auditor independence resources for several countries like UK, France, Canada, Ireland, etc.: icaew.co.uk/library/index.cfm?AUB=TB2I_34366,MNXI_34366
    Probably interesting for you might be the ‘EU Audit Directive’ - don’t know what for you will need it, but if it is for university I am sure someone from the European Commission ( ec.europa.eu/index_en.htm and/or ec.europa.eu/commission_barroso/kallas/index_en.htm) will help to obtain a copy of the directive or at least a summary. I am pretty sure Commissioner Siim Kallas would be best contact in this matter (CAB-KALLAS-WEB-FEEDBACK_at_ec.europa.eu).
    Hope this is helping you a bit…
    Best regards,
    Peter