SoX 404 testing templates 93

• Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:52 am Post subject: Re: Sarbanes 404 Test Plans

Hi,
    Please send me your email address and details and I can send a template that we are using (Our External Auditor kind of blessed it too.)
    Madhav Vedula
    Sr.Internal Audit Consultant

Madhav,
    I too would love a copy of your template. cassandra_koneval_at_hotmail.com

• I would also like a cooy. Could you send to hartmanl_at_nicholsal.com?
    Thanks,
    Lindsay

• Has anyone received this template??

• Hey madav
    can you please send me a copy too please.appreciate your help.
    njpradeep_at_yahoo.com

• I have not received the template

• For information, we’ve emailed him offering to host his template on this portal, as a free for all.
    If he takes up the offer, we’ll set it up on a page (perhaps as a download) and post the details here.

• Hello Folks,
    Thank you for your interest. I did contact few folks (who requested the templates) on this forum asking for additional details before I could send them individually. I shared some templates and process knowledge with few of you which hopefully are indeed helpful.
    As this is done purely on a professional gesture, I want to know who is asking them, what company do they belong, what stage of the Sarbanes they are in, the external auditors that they are working with they are in etc,. This helps me to keep a tab of whom I am sending, and to send only appropriate docs and in the event- I may support them with clarifications…Not to mention get assurance of non liability for the usage.
    My objective is to limit the sharing of the templates - only with the teams within internal audits department/ clients - rather than releasing it over for every body out there on the field. I feel clients are struggling with this compliance - and hence they deserve additional help.
    At this time, I will not be able to offer them on this portal. However there are few Free Version of Internal Control Self Assessment Tools on Audit website. If any one of you interested you can download from there. OR I can forward the same upon your request
    Once again, with some more details from specific client representing individuals, I will be happy to share the templates with them. I am working on 2 different Sarbanes projects and will definitely help other folks when I get to take some time off.
    Madhav Vedula
    mvedula_at_go.com

• People like Lynn Foster, Chang Lin and others have sent me their details. I am sure they have received my inputs/templates .
    Glad I could help …
    Madhav Vedula
    mvedula_at_go.com

• I’m being pulled in all directions for this sarbox project. Any templates that you’ll willing to share would be of great help.
    You can send to jcunning_at_midsouth.rr.com
    Jeff

• I’m being pulled in all directions for this sarbox project. Any templates that you’ll willing to share would be of great help.
    You can send to jcunning_at_midsouth.rr.com
    Jeff
    Hello Jeff:
    As I mentioned in the above postings, I will be happy to help you. Please send me an email to :mvedula_at_go.com with the following information. This is strictly for my knowledge to help you better.

1. What company do you work /represent on this Sarbanes Project? How is your team set up?
    2. What stage of Sarbanes Documentation you are in?
    3. Who are your internal Auditors?/External Auditors?
    4. What processes are you trying to document?
    5. Does your Ext.Auditors want to see a specific format for your documentation/Testing etc?
      I have few templates that are specific based on your response above
      Madhav Vedula
      mvedula_at_go.com

• Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:52 am Post subject: Re: Sarbanes 404 Test Plans

Hi,
    Please send me your email address and details and I can send a template that we are using (Our External Auditor kind of blessed it too.)
    Madhav Vedula

Madhav,
    I too would love a copy of your template. cassandra_koneval_at_hotmail.com 😛

• Madhav
    I appreciate your effort in assisting me with my sarbanes project. Your feedback was of bigger help that I really expected. well thanks again for the templates and your valuable Input.I sure will call you if I need any help.
    Peace

• Hi Madhav
    Could you please mail me the template too. My email address is holidazman_at_techie.com.
    Thanks
    Samir
    Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:52 am Post subject: Re: Sarbanes 404 Test Plans

Hi,
    Madhav Vedula

Madhav,
    I too would love a copy of your template. cassandra_koneval_at_hotmail.com 😛

• Hi Madhav…I would appreciate if you could share the template with me too…smanoj_kumar_at_hotmail.com

• Hello Friend,
    Please mail me the template at
    mohit.gupta_at_nucleussoftware.com.sg