What are the Rates? 276

• Since the start of this year I’ve been working on Sarbanes for a big multinational company in UK/Europe. My background is application development as an analyst programmer for 4 years then I have been contracting as a business analyst for the last couple of years…
    In the current role I’ve been carrying out a lot of the execution and project management work myself for IT with strong understanding of General IT controls. I want to know where I would stand in the current market place - given that I don’t have sufficient Financial Control experience or financial qualifications to get into a large PM role.
    My current contract is up for renewal - my current pay is peanuts compared to what I see the other rates are on offer and I know my company won’t pay any more so I need to consider other opportunities. The question is what rates could I realistically expect given my experience.
    Any comments appreciated.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I have seen rates anywhere from 35.00 to 250.00 It all depends on the firms, what they need and what they are willing to pay.
    I myself have experienced high paid consultants that didn’t know what they were doing, so it is truly hard for a firm to formulate pay…