SOX and Pharma- Speakers for a Conference 941

• Hi,
    I am the director of a conference on SOX and the pharmaceutical industry. I am currently recruiting pharma speakers and would be interested in hearing from pharma folks who feel they have some information that they are interested in contributing to the conference.
    Please contact me and I can share some more details about the conference. My e-mail is jpineles_at_iirusa.com.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer Pineles

• You may contact me.
    George

George Lekatis is a senior risk and compliance consultant, certified trainer, and general manager of a firm that bears his name, specializing in risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, Data Protection Directive compliance from an IT and Security perspective, and training.
    George has more than 16,000 hours experience as a professional speaker and seminar leader. Has worked for more than 10 years as an executive consultant and educator and has demonstrated exceptional presentation and communication skills.
    A recognized expert, selected as spokesperson by MIS Institute and ISC2 Organizations, George has lectured at many international IT and information security conferences, and led security training seminars in Europe (Athens, Milan, Oxford, Utrecht, Dublin, Slovenia), the United States of America (Washington DC, Myrtle Beach SC, Boston MA), Asia (Dubai) etc. He also writes frequently for newspapers and magazines, and has been quoted / featured in articles, publications and television.
    He has created a flexible Security Awareness and Training curriculum providing learning paths individually suited to the needs of each sector of organizations (executive management, IT, security, sales and marketing, administration).
    George is Mathematician, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CISSP Lead Instructor, Steganography Investigator, Internet Security Systems (ISS) Certified in Internet Scanner, Database Scanner and System Scanner, Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer certified in Windows NT and Windows 2000 (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
    George can be contacted via e-mail at lekatis_at_lekatis.com. For more information please visit lekatis.com.
    Sarbanes-Oxley Awareness and Training: george-lekatis.net/compliance.html
    Basel II Operational Risk Awareness and Training: george-lekatis.net/ComplianceBasel.html
    Clients and Testimonials: george-lekatis.net/Clients.html