SOX Certification Programme in Asia 1587

• Hello.
    My company has the honour of inviting the chairman of SOX Institute, Mr Sanjay Anand, to Asia this August for a circuit of 3 days SOX Certification Programme.
    We will be conducting this programme in Sydney, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. For your information, SOX Institute is the only organization to provide a certification.
    Please write to me (weijie_at_fp-consultants.com) or call (65)6298 9823 for further details.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

• Dear SOX_singapore,
    You said that ‘SOX Institute is the only organization to provide a certification’. It is not correct.
    There is another certification program, the Certified Sarbanes-Oxley Expert (CSOE) - Distance learning and online certification program from the Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Professionals Association (SOXCPA), the largest association of Sarbanes Oxley Professionals in the world (sarbanes-oxley-association.com)
    I believe that SOX Institute acted in good faith saying that they are the only global provider of Sarbanes-Oxley professional certifications, but, several months now, it is not correct.

• Hi lekatis,
    It was only recently that I realised that many organisations are coming up with SOX Certifications. Thank you for your information 😄

• Dear SOX_singapore,
    Thank you for your message. I am absolutely sure that you didn’t know that there are other certifications. Although the Sarbanes-Oxley Certification Institute in not a new one, it is true that many SOX professionals do not know it.
    I wish you a very successful circuit of 3 days SOX Certification Programme.