SOX Questions- BRP project 2013 3262

• Hi
    I am currently carrying out research for my final year project. I have chosen the topic of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation causing burdens for public company’s to comply with. my thesis will need to be supported by evidence from individual experience of the legislation.
    I am currently in the phase of carrying out primary research which will include online interview questions. I would appreciate if anyone who has had experience with Sarbanes-Oxley to answer the questions below or to contact me personally at adnan_ali_101_at_live.co.uk. Your responses can be kept confidential if you wish.
    thank you

1. Did the implementation of Section 404 lead to significant Improvement in earnings reliability for your company?
    2. Did the implementation of Section 404 reduce intentional misstatement for your company?
    3. Did investors react more strongly to accounting earnings for your company after Section 404 took effect?
    4. What is the role of internal auditors for your company since the enactment of the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation?
    5. What impacts did the costs associated with the compliance of Sarbanes-Oxley have on Your Company?
    6. From your experience, do you think the compliance costs outweigh the benefits of the legislation?
    7. Did your company ever consider reverting to becoming private at any stage due to the implementation of the Sarbanes-Oxley act?
    8. Do you expect the SEC make improvements to this legislation? If so, what amendments would you expect?
    9. Has Corporate Governance improved since the implementation of the Sarbanes- Oxley act?
    10. Is the any other comments you would like to add in regards to your company’s previous experience of the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation?