IT Internal Auditor for Toyota Financial in Torrance, CA 200
dayna last edited by
Welcome to excitement and opportunity. Welcome to Toyota Financial Services (TFS). If you’re a motivated individual, then TFS is the destination you’ve been looking for.
Since 1983, TFS has grown from a small company of eight associates to more than 2800, with over USD43 billion in managed assets, serving 2.3 million customers under the Toyota Financial Services and Lexus Financial Services market brands. At TFS, tomorrow means rising to the challenges of a changing marketplace by promoting a high-performance culture that will allow us to develop better solutions, programs, and services for both existing and new customers. Our commitment to delivering extraordinary customer care creates the trust and loyalty that drives our business.
As a IT Internal Auditor, you will make your mark by:
- Conducting general controls, network, security, change management, and application audits of TFS IT Services, Vendors, Suppliers and Contractors.
- Evaluating existing internal controls, and ensuring use of sound business practices
- Maintaining strong working knowledge of IT Operating Policies and Procedures and Best Practices
- Support and maintain the TFS internal audit program
- Developing and maintaining strong working knowledge of IT audit best practices
- Performing research, ad hoc audits, and projects as needed
- Presenting audit findings and providing recommendations for corrective action
- Evaluating audit results and developing final recommendations for Internal Audit Manager review
- Travel is required
TFS is looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates must have:
- B.A./B.S. in Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- C.I.S.A. required
- 4 years of IT audit experience
- Understanding of generally accepted IT audit standards, statements and practices, and IT security and control practices
- Understanding of distributed technology (operating systems, databases, networking), WEB-based and basic infrastructure control issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, etc.) required
Toyota Financial Services rewards both individual and organizational results with well-balanced compensation, benefits and perquisite programs. Our associates, our enthusiasm, and our dedication are the foundation of our success. If you are ready for a new destination, we would like to hear from you. EOE. M/F/D/V.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.toyotafinancial.com/careers. Please type in TFS0015L in the Keyword search area.