NC-Systems Analyst I - with Sarbanes Oxley SAP, FDA exp. 742
SOX-Migration last edited by
contact angelad_at_sapall.com for full posting…thank you.
Must be living and eligible to work in the US.
H1-holders must have 1 years left on visa.
- B.S. degree or equivalent technical degree in related area or equivalent related on the job experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within related area.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to set priorities and perform multiple tasks.
- Effective interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Project Management skills; experience with techniques for Estimating, Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Strong communication skills including both verbal and written; meeting facilitation, presentations, and interpersonal interactions required
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish job.
- Understanding of client business areas and the ability to create and maintain client relationships.
Systems Support ’
- Knowledge of ‘COTS’ system implementation Methodologies and best practices (Configurable Off the Shelf Software Application) Participated in a full lifecycle of an ERP systems implementation
- Strong knowledge of SAP and ERP systems. Specifically in Finance, Asset Management, General Ledger, Accounting, Budgeting, and Profitability Analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing systems and applications such as SAP Business Warehouse, Acta, etc. SQL experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of SOX compliance requirements is required. Exposure to FDA requirements is preferred
- Understanding of Finance and Budgeting business processes and industry information systems
- Strong understanding of computer networks and databases specifically SQL and Oracle databases
- Project Management / Resource Management / Facilitation / presentation skills