Seeking SOX IT project manager in NYC, Clev, or Minneapolis 1460
PublishingCompany last edited by
Information Technology department is currently seeking qualified candidates to oversee its Sarbanes-Oxley compliance initiative. Must work with IT managers and Finance/HR departments to lead the charge to compliance. Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Sarbanes - Oxley internal control work is completed on a timely basis allowing all necessary certifications to be rendered.
- Coordinate with and manage other members of IT in tasks related to SOX compliance. Interface with Finance and Human Resources to document and implement workflows.
- Review, monitor and report on status of remediation plans.
- Provide thought leadership on aspects of the development and administration of IT controls to assure compliance to Sarbanes - Oxley standards. Work proactively with management to implement processes and procedures necessary to support best practices with the area of controls and compliance.
- Assist in maintaining proactive communication with the stakeholders regarding management expectations, best practices, and changes in the compliance and control environment; maintain compliance website as a primary communication tool
- Some travel required
Interested in either a full time employee that will morph into ongoing I.T. Governance Compliance role, or a consultant that will bring us to SarbOx compliance.
Write to: publishingcomp_at_gmail.com